BIGM Admission notice 2023-2024 has been come out. Now you can enroll yourself for admitting on this institute. The admission circular, eligibility, application process, admission test result, course fee and tuition fees we are covering here. So, you can put any of them.
The Bangladesh Institute of Governance and Management (BIGM) offers a diverse range of programs which are designed to equip students with the skills, competencies and knowledge to perform in the changing business environment.
BIGM Admission Circular 2023
The BIGM Admission process is conducted through Online Application and Admission test. Interested candidates are required to take part in a written test followed by an interview if they wish to get admitted into BIGM.
The admission process includes filling up an application form, following which the candidate will have to successfully clear the written test. Candidates who qualify in the written exam will be called for interview round where their eligibility is checked based on their academic record, professional qualification and work experience.
The admission for each program lasts for 2 days on Sunday and Monday each week respectively. Applicants can apply for admission at any time
BIGM offers a range of undergraduate degrees based on two schools: School of Public Management and School of Business. The institute is located in Dhaka. You can also try to read Metropolitan University Admission.
BIGM Admission Criteria or Eligibility
- Civil servants have adequate educational qualifications.
- Executives working in private corporate organizations, NGOs and other civil society organizations.
- Executives working in state-owned enterprises can also apply.
- You can apply even if you are an executive in banking and other financial sectors.
- Candidates who have no work experience but have excellent academic degrees in Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Law, Sociology and Management and other related subjects are also considered for admission (in exceptional cases).
Academic & Professional Requirement
The authority also set some academic and professional requirement for admission. Now we are read their academic and professionla requirements. You can also read ULAB University Admission.
- Minimum Master’s degree or 4 years bachelor degree holder with 2 years work experience.
- If you have 3 years bachelor degree and 3 years work experience, then you can apply.
- Those with a two-year bachelor’s degree need 4 years of work experience to apply.
- If you have just passed the bachelor’s degree and your result is 1st class or its equivalent, then you can be admitted with special consideration.
GPA or Points Requirement
They set a standard for your GPA when considering eligible candidates. So you need to get the following points to apply.
- You have to obtain minimum 6.00 CGPA in combined result.
- They are considering below formation for counting point system.
- 3 points= 3.5 to above CGPA or 1st division.
- 2 points= 2.75 to 3.49 CGPA or 2nd division.
- 1 points= 2.00 to 2.74 CGPA or 3rd division.
Online Application Submission Procedure
If you are eligible for this course, then you have to submit your application via online. The authority not accept manual application system. So, they are not providing application form in offline. You have to fill up and submit application form via online. Now we are showing you online application submission process and procedure. If you want to try other university then read City University Admission.
- Turn on your internet and open your browser of your device.
- Input their website address on the address bar. You can also do this by clicking apply now link from our website.
- Click apply now or admission going on link.
- Fill up the application form properly. You have filled the mandatory field, that mark by red dot.
- Now click submit button.
- After clicking submit button, you can receive an SMS for online payment system.
- If you are complete your payment, they are confirming it by sending an SMS.
- The online application fee is TK. 1000.
BIGM Semester, Credit Hours
There are total 4 semesters in the master program. Every semester has the different number of credit hours. Let’s see the semester and credit hours for the Master’s program.
BIGM Admission & Tuition Fees
Let’s discuss an important topic. Each of the candidates wants to know tuition fees. So, now we are discussing tuition fees of this institution. The business faculty students try to read Army IBA Admission Notice.
|Description of Charge||1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester||Total Amount|
|Admission Fee||2000||TK. 2000||2000||TK. 2000||8000|
|Computer Lab Charge||8000|
|Other Charge (Once)||6000||6000|
|Tuition Fee (per Credit, 2000 TK.)||18000||24000||TK. 24000||TK.24000||90000|
|Total Fees||30000||TK. 30000||30000||TK. 30000||TK. 120000|
|Govt. Officer Fees (10%)||3000||TK. 3000||TK. 3000||3000||12000|
Bangladesh Institute of Governance and Management was established in 2001 by the government of Bangladesh. It is an elite national organization that offers postgraduate degrees in management and policy. You can also read NSU Admission.
It is one of the few institutions that offer MBA degrees from an internationally recognized body on a non-profit basis. Students must have completed their secondary level education and be at least 18 years old to apply for BIGM.
There is an application fee, an enrollment fee, and a course fee for students who wish to study at BIGM.
All students must have completed their secondary level education in Bangladesh and be at least 18 years of age to apply for BIGM.