Birth Certificate Online BD has been to start a new vision. The authority has been deciding to making online birth certificate system in Bangladesh. They are working with this matter. Online birth registration has started since last year. Earlier, birth registration system was given in traditional way. Handwritten birth registration was given by the Union Parishad or Municipality. But now that method has been abolished.
Moreover, now with the introduction of online birth registration certificate, the demand for it has also increased.
Birth Certificate Online BD
A decision has been taken to make birth registration information of all the people of Bangladesh online. Everyone is working for that in all the districts of Bangladesh. A law in this regard has been amended recently.
To register a birth online, you need to fill out an application form. This post is about how to fill out a birth registration form online. Let’s take a look at how to fill out a birth registration form online.
Before applying, you should know what documents will be required.
- Your actual name that used in any documents. Bangla and English name will require.
- Date of Birth.
- NID card number.
- Birthplace address.
- Your Father and Mother name.
- NID number of your parents.
- Birth registration number of your Father.
- Mother birth registration number.
- Nationality of your Father and mother.
How to fill online birth registration form?
We already know what it takes to fill out a birth registration form. Now we will know how to fill the form. Birth Certificate Online BD process and procedure are given below.
- Click online birth registration link that we are provided on apply now link.
- Then click new user link.
- After that, a form will open on your window.
- Write your first name in Bangla and English.
- Then write your last name in Bangla and English.
- Input your date of birth.
- Mention how many children you have as a parent.
- Choose your gender.
- If you have any NID card, then input the NID number.
- At this moment you have to select Country, Division, District, City corporation/Upazila/Cantonment, Municipality/Union, ward number from dropdown menu.
- Now write your post office, village, road number in Bangla and English.
- If everything is all right, then click next button. You can see a new form will open, look like the picture.
- Now you have to input your father information like, birth registration number, name in Bangla and English, NID number and Nationality.
- Now you have to input your Mother information like, birth registration number, name in Bangla and English, NID number and Nationality.
- Then click next button.
- If everything is OK, then click submit button and download it.
Where I can submit online birth registration copy?
You need to submit the online copy of the birth certificate to the Union Parishad or the Registrar’s Office of the concerned district.
At present, birth registration certificates are required for various government functions. Moreover, birth certificate is also required for admission of children in school / college. That is why it has been decided to publish the birth certificates of all the citizens online.
As a result, all citizens are urged to submit their birth registration online. In this case, it is requested to contact the registrar’s office at the union or district level.
If you think, this is not enough for you, then you can visit their official website. You can also visit their application link. We are also providing birth registration online system. This site also providing different kinds of informative article. So, you can also read this.