Bkash Palli Bidyut Bill payment is now available on mobile apps. The authority of Bkash has been to start electricity bill payment by apps. You can easily pay your bill by sitting in comfortable zone. You did not need to stand up on the line. So, it is very simple and easy. The authority has been work on easier of mobile apps. So, you can easily pay your Bkash Palli Bidyut Bill by using mobile apps.
Bkash Palli Bidyut Bill Payment
The payment method is very simple for app user. They are simply pay the bill by follow some instruction. So, you need to know the method of payment. We are now discussing the method. Remember, you need to follow our instruction carefully. Otherwise, your payment is not complete properly. As a result, you maybe lose your money by sending bill in wrong way.
You can pay your electricity bill of the billers given below.
- Palli Bidyut
- WEST ZONE
There are two types of bill payment system. One for prepaid meter and other is postpaid meter. So, you need to confirm that which meter you have. It is very necessary to pay electricity bill. You can also read NESCO Bill Payment by Bkash.
How to pay Palli Bidyut bill by Bkash?
The present age is the age of technology. Now, no one stands in line at the bank for hours to pay the electricity bill. Let’s take a look at how to pay the electricity bill through Bkash from the comfort of your own home.
- Open Bkash App.
- Log in to your Bkash amount.
- Click Bill Pay option from home screen.
- Select Palli Bidyut prepaid or postpaid bill payment option.
- Enter bill payment month and SMS account number.
- Input amount of Bill.
- Enter your Bkash PIN.
- Hold up pink color tap to confirm bill payment.
- After a few seconds, your bill payment will successfully be done by Bkash app.
- Now you can see the payment status by click next step button from the bottom of the screen.
How can I pay Palli bidyut bill without Bkash app?
Even if you do not have a BKash app, you can pay the Palli bidyut bill. Here we are discussing this tropic. Please follow the step for successfully completing your Palli bidyut bill by Bkash.
- Write *247# from your mobile phone.
- Select option number 6 (pay bill).
- Then choose option 1 for prepaid and 2 for postpaid bill payment.
- After that, select 2 (make payment) option.
- Then select 1 (Input Bill A/C number)
- Enter SMS A/C number.
- Input Billing month and year.
- Now enter bill amount.
- At the last step, enter your Bkash PIN.
- After that, your bill payment status will notify by sending a reply SMS.
If you have any confusion for this information, then you can follow the photo instruction. Here you can find all the step by photo frame.
How can I open a Bkash account without a smartphone?
You can easily open a Bkash account by using any phone. You can read Open Bkash Amount article for getting clear idea about this tropic. If you want to open account then you need NID Card or Birth Registration.
If you have any complaint about bill payment then visit Bkash Official Website.