BSMMU MSN Admission Notice July 2016. Admission Test Result has been published. You can see admission test result from our site. You you want to see your result then click below link. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) recently posting a admission notice for Masters of Science in Nursing program July 2016. BSMMU admission notice published in their website at 21th March 2016. They are invited applications in the prescribed Form for admission into Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) program in National Institute of Advanced Nursing Education and Research (NIANER).
BSMMU MSN Admission Notice July 2016
BSMMU MSN admission notice July 2016. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University is one of the leading medical college in Bangladesh. Every student want to learn in this medical college. Recently they are invited a opportunity for the Masters of Science in Nursing. If you are a candidate of this program then apply right now.
Selected (temporarily) candidate list for MNS (Nursing) July 2016 for NIANER
Recently the authority of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University has been published temporarily selected candidate list of Masters of Nursing science. See here
Some important date and Information:
Application Start Date: 22th March 2016.
Application Deadline: 4th April 2016.
Written Exam Date: 9th April 2016.
Written Exam Venue: BSMMU Campus, Dhaka.
Application Fee: 4000/-TK for national applicants and 200/-US$ for International Applicants.
Sitting Arrangement of Admission Test into Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program
Application Fee and Method of Program:
Eligibility Criteria and other Information for BSMMU MSN Admission Notice July 2016
For National Applicants:
All Govt./Autonomous applicants should know Govt. Service rules/study leave rules of their employer.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or bachelor of science in public health nursing or bachelor of science and midwifery from a school recognized by the Bangladesh Nursing Council (BNC).
- At least 3years of clinical experience as a registered Nurse after obtaining Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from BNC.
- Permanent registration certificate from BNC valid up 31th December 2016. Maximum 45 year age as on 30th June 2016.
- Copy of National ID.
- Three copy passport size photograph.
- Applicants must choose any three nursing specialties from six specialties.
For International Applicants:
- Bachelor of science in Nursing or equivalent certificate recognized by BNC.
- At least 2 years of clinical experience as registered Nurse after obtaining BSN degree.
- No objection certificate from their respective Missions/Embassies in Bangladesh or other relevant Organizations.
- Maximum 45 years age as on 30th June 2016.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), a minimum score of 5.5. IELTS certificate can be submitted at the time of admission.
- Copy of Passport.
- Official educational transcripts (minimum 55% grade percentage) from all post secondary schools attended.
- Personal statement (500-700 word including a plan of study, area of research interest, reason for applying and interview).
- 3 copy passport size photograph.
- Applicants must appear before an interview board.
- Applicants must choose any three nursing specialties from specified six specialties.
How to Apply: The applicant must be apply BSMMU recognized Form. If you want apply then download the Form and fill up it by right and truthful information and send it given adrress.