BSMMU MSN Admission Notice July 2022. Admission Test Result has been published. You can see admission test result from our site. You want to see your result, then click below link.
Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) recently posting an admission notice for Master’s of Science in Nursing program July 2022. BSMMU admission notice publishing in their website at 21st March 2022. They are invited applications in the prescribed Form for admission into Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) program in National Institute of Advanced Nursing Education and Research (NIANER).
BSMMU MSN Admission Notice July 2022
Many people dream of becoming a doctor when they grow up. In order to fulfill that goal, he was admitted to the medical college after secondary school. But getting a chance in medical college is not easy. He has to work hard. If you want to get admission in medical college, then Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Medical College may be the best choice. Because it is the best government medical college in our country.
BSMMU MSN admission notice July 2022. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University is one of the leading medical college in Bangladesh. Every student want to learn in this medical college. Recently, they are invited a opportunity for the Masters of Science in Nursing. If you are a candidate of this program, then apply right now.
Recently, the authority of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University has been published temporarily selected candidate list of Masters of Nursing science. See here
Some important date and Information:
Application Start Date:
Written Exam Date:
Written Exam Venue: BSMMU Campus, Dhaka.
Application Fee: 4000/-TK for national applicants and 200/-US$ for International Applicants.
Application Fee and Method of Program
If you want to admit on this medical college then read below instruction. You can also read it from their official website. The authority also publishing it on admission notice. You can also follow their admission guideline link.
For National Applicants:
All Govt./Autonomous applicants should know Govt. Service rules/study leave rules of their employer.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or bachelor of science in public health nursing or bachelor of science and midwifery from a school recognized by the Bangladesh Nursing Council (BNC).
- At least 3 years of clinical experience as a registered Nurse after obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from BNC.
- Permanent registration certificate from BNC valid up to 31st December 2022. Maximum 45 year age as on 30th June 2022.
- Copy of National ID.
- Three copy passport size photograph.
- Applicants must choose any three nursing specialties from six specialties.
International Applicants Requirement
- Bachelor of science in nursing or equivalent certificate recognized by BNC.
- At least 2 years of clinical experience as registered Nurse after obtaining BSN degree.
- No objection certificate from their respective Missions/Embassies in Bangladesh or other relevant Organizations.
- Maximum 45 years of age as on 30th June 2022.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS), a minimum score of 5.5. IELTS certificate can be submitted at the time of admission.
- Copy of Passport.
- Official educational transcripts (minimum 55% grade percentage) from all post secondary schools attended.
- Personal statement (500-700 word including a plan of study, area of research interest, reason for applying and interview).
- 3 copy passport size photographs.
- Applicants must appear before an interview board.
- Applicants must select any three nursing specialties from the specified six specialties.
How to Apply: The applicant must apply BSMMU recognized Form. If you want to apply then download the Form and fill up it by right and truthful information and send it to given address.
BSMMU MSN Program Admission Result
The admission test result will be uploading here. You can also collect it from their official website. No admission notification has been issue for the last two years. Because the government announcing the closure of all types of educational institutions in the wake of Kovid-19.
As a result, the admission process was close. But in the last few days all the educational institutions have been opened. Therefore, it can be said that the admission process will be conducting regularly from next year.
The results of the admission test are usually publishing in three ways. PDF files are first published on their website. It was then published in national newspapers and finally in electronic media. Please stay with us for more update.