Degree Admission circular 2022 will be published in the month of November 2022. You can also find Degree Admission notice, application process, application date and time, application fee and many more information. So, you can visit our website for all kinds of information of Degree Admission. The authority of National university has been announced admission notice for degree pass course students in 2022-2023 session.
Degree Admission Circular 2022
Applications have been invited for admission in degree pass courses in all the colleges affiliated to the National University in the academic year 2022-2023. All students wishing to be admitted are invited to apply online. The application form submission date and time also declare by the authority. So, you need to follow this timetable to apply online.
As you know that, all kinds of admission are now online base. So, you need to apply through online. For this reason, you have to know the date and time. You have to also know application process and procedure. Let’s have a look in some important date and time.
Admission Notice Publish Date: 8th November 2022.
Application Start Date: 14th November 2022.
Last date of application: 30th November 2022.
Primary Application Fee: TK.250.
Class Start Date: 20th December 2022.
Application System: Online Base.
Online Application Link: NU Degree Apply Link.
Eligibility for Admission
The minimum qualifications for applying for the degree course are mentioned here.
- SSC Passing year 2017/2018/2019 from any recognized institution of Bangladesh.
- HSC passing year 2019/2020/2021 from any recognized institution of Bangladesh.
- Minimum GPA 2.00 for SSC and HSC or equivalent examination.
- For Technical education board student can apply only HSC (Vocational), HSC (Business Management) and Diploma in Commerce course by filling condition number 1.
- English medium students can apply, but you have to read their notice for Eligibility assessment.
- If a student is admitted to both honors and degree courses, both his admissions will be canceled.
- If any information mentioned in the application form of a student is incorrect, false or incomplete, his / her admission will be considered as cancellation.
Degree Online Application Guideline
The application system is online. National university has the own online admission server and system. So, you have to submit your application through their website. For this reason, please follow the instruction.
- Click apply now link from our website. You can also use their official website.
- Now select degree admission option from the web page.
- Then click apply now link.
- After that, enter your SSC and HSC information. You have to provide a valid mobile number.
- Now chose your gender, male or female. If you mistake gender, then your application will cancel.
- It’s time to select your college name. Select your desire college name from drop down menu.
- After selecting the name of the college, you will see what subjects are in that college. From there you will also see what the appropriate subjects are for you. So select the college and subject of your choice.
- If you are a quota candidate, then select it.
- Then you have to upload your scan color photo. Your photo must be JPG format and (120*150) pixels and file size not more than 50 KB. If you are uploading other photo, then your application will cancel.
- Finally, you have to check the application form. If everything is all right, then click submit button.
- After clicking the submit button, you will see an application copy containing the roll and user ID on the skin. Download the applicant copy. Then it has to be printed on A4 paper of size 6.5 * 11.
Admission Result and Merit List
The merit list selected from the applied students will be published. Admission result will publish by the national university admission authority. You can see the result from our website.
How to prepare merit list?
The authority will make these list base on three criteria.
- SSC and HSC GPA.
- Total marks of SSC and HSC.
- Age of the candidates.
We are to give you 3 example for easily understanding. First one is GPA base. Second one is Marks base and third one is age base.
|Candidate Roll||SSC GPA||HSC GPA||Total GPA=SSC 40% and HSC 60%||Merit|
Mark Base Merit List: If both of the candidate’s GPA score will same, then the merit will be make by mark based. You can also read Degree Final Year Result.
|Candidate Roll||SSC GPA||HSC GPA||Total GPA=SSC 40% and HSC 60%||SSC Marks||HSC Marks||Total Marks||Merit|
Age Base Merit List: If a candidate’s GPA points and SSC and HSC marks are equal, then the youngest among them is first on the merit list.
|Candidate Roll||SSC GPA||HSC GPA||Total GPA||SSC Marks||HSC Marks||Total Marks||Age||Merit|
|102||5.00||5.00||5||820||850||838||18 Y 2 Month||2|
NU Degree Admission Release slip Application
Candidates who will not be admitted even after getting a place in the merit list or will cancel the admission will be able to get admission in the vacant seats by applying on the release slip. To apply for the release slip, you need to log in with the applicant ID. Then follow the below instruction. You can also read NU Degree Pass Result.
- Go to college section on your application.
- Then click select option and select your college.
- When you select college name, they are showing available vacant post according to subject name.
- Select the eligible course name.
- The order of preference from the eligible subject has to be rearranged.
- Then click submit button and download release slip.
- Print out your release slip form on 8.5’*11′ A4 paper.
Release slip application date and time will be announcing by the authority of National university admission team.
If you think, this is not enough for you, then you can download application guideline. This guideline give you proper information about the degree admission. Read more about NU Degree Form Fill Up notice.
You can also download admission notice. This admission notice also gives you proper guideline about the admission. You can also visit their admission website for more information. You can also read NU Degree Exam Routine.