Jahangirnagar University (JU) admission notice has been come JU admission test result, application process, seat plan, admit card download, payment process and merit list result also available here. The admission notice of JU has been published for honors 1st year in 2022-2023 program.
JU Admission Circular 2022-2023 Session
The authority of Jahangirnagar University has been published JU Admission notice for undergraduate program. You can also see the JU admission circular, JU admission test result. If you want to admit on honors 1st year then submit your application form now. The application form and procedure you can see here.
Some Important Date and Time: (probably date)
Admission Circular Publish Date: 1st August 2022.
Application Start Date: 10th August, 2022.
Last date of Application: 9th September, 2022.
Admission Test Exam Date: 23rd September to 4th November, 2022.
Application Fee: 600 TK for A, B, C, D and D units and 400 TK for C1, F, G, H and I units.
JU Admission Requirements for all units
- The applicant must be pass SSC in 2018,2019 and HSC exam pass in 2019, 2022.
- Your marks will count SSC and HSC total grade point with 4 subjects.
- If you are a English level student then your O level passing year must be 2018 to 2022 and you must be pass 5 subject.
- In A level passing year must be 2020, 2022 and you need to pass minimum 2 subject. Your A and O level exam grade must be minimum 4 B grades and 3 C grades in total 7 subjects in both levels.
- If you have minimum eligibility then you can apply any unit.
- Please see the unit wise application requirement.
JU A Unit Admission Requirements
The A unit has total 7 departments. You need to deferments eligibility for your desire subject. Remember, you need to minimum 3.50 GPA in SSC and HSC examination. Please read the other’s requirement below.
B Unit Department Wise Application Requirements
The minimum GPA has been 3.50 in secondary and higher secondary examination. Your subject wise require total GPA and require subjects in HSC level you can see from the table. Please read the admission notice for detailing.
JU C Unit Admission Requirements
Basically this unit has two parts. First part we are call C unit and second one is C1. We are describing all kinds of requirements to admit in this unit. You already know that you need minimum 3.50 GPA in SSC and HSC exam.
C unit is known as a Business Studies Faculty. If you want to admit in this faculty then you need apply C unit. The students of Business study try to admit on this unit. So, this unit especially for Business studies students. Let’s see the requirements of admit on this unit.
F Unit Admission Requirement in JU
The Faculty of Law and justice has announcing admit students in their department. You can apply on this faculty by choosing F unit. You can apply in this faculty from any groups. As you know that, everybody want to know that which group students can apply on this department? For this reason we are discussing for admitting in this unit.
You need to minimum 3.50 GPA in SSC and HSC examination. But you need to minimum 8.00 GPA both of Exam. It means that your SSC and HSC exam grade point subtotal 8.00.
Therefore, you need minimum B grade in Bangla and English subject on HSC Level examination.
G Unit Admission Requirements
If you want to admit on BBA program then you need to apply on this unit. This unit known as Institute of Business Administration and it is leading by IBA-JU. When you want to admit on BBA program you need to know that what the requirements are. So, let’s see the requirements of admit on BBA program under C unit.
- Total GPA 8.50 for Science group students.
- Your subtotal GPA at least 8.00 if you study on other’s group.
- The science group students need minimum A- minus on English, Higher Math/Statistics in HSC level.
- If you are other’s group then need minimum A- minus on English and Accounting/Economics/Mathematics/Business organization and management/Finance, Banking and Insurance in HSC level.
Admission Requirements for Other’s Unit
Requirements for H Unit: The faculty of Information and Technology is known as unit H. If you want to admit on this subject you need to apply in H unit. The students who want to study on Information and Technology at Jahangirnagar University then can apply on this unit. You need minimum 3.50 GPA in each examination. Your subtotal GPA minimum 8.00 and you must be science background. On the other hand, you need minimum A grad on Physics and Mathematics subject in HSC exam.
Admission Requirements for I Unit: Bangabandhu Institute of Comparative Literature and Culture is known for “I” unit. If you want to study on this subject then you can apply on this unit. Every group students can apply in this unit. But you need to require minimum qualification of admission.
- Total GPA 7.00 for Arts group students and 7.5 for other’s group students.
- You need minimum B Grade on Bangla and English subject in HSC examination.
JU Online Application Procedure
As you know that we are discuss about application requirements in this article. So, now you can apply any of them. If you are eligible for any unit then apply now. Application process and procedure are given below.
- At first go to ju-admission.org.
- Here you can see admission ticket download tab.
- Click on this tab and you can see three options like general education board, O-level/A level and Bangladesh Open University.
- Chose your education background from these options.
- Now fill up your application form by entering right information.
- After that click next button and check your all information. Then click submit button if everything is right.
- When your application has been complete you can able to see your applicant ID and it can be download or print out.
- Now you need to pay your application fee for successfully complete your application.
JU Application Fee Payment
There are two types of way to application fee payment. You can use your Bkash or Rocket number to paying your fee. The authority has been accepted in these ways. They are not allowed to paying application fee on Bank.
So, there are no ways to payment without these ways. Let’s see how to apply JU application fee?
JU Application Fee Payment by Bkash:
At first go to admission page and select Bkash from payment method option. Now you can see a screen for payment Bkash. Then you can able to pay your application fee by using Bkash.
- Firstly you need to enter your Bkash number and select accept button on their term and conditions. Then click next step from this page.
- The Bkash authority sends a SMS on your phone with six digit verification PIN.
- Enter the PIN number on screen and click next button.
- Now input your Bkash PIN number and complete your payment process.
- If successfully done then you can receive a confirmation SMS. Please save your Biller number and Transaction ID for further query.
JU Application Fee Payment by Rocket
Are you using rocket? If you want to use it for paying your payment then you can do it. Because the authority accept this system.
- Dial *322# for entering main menu of Rocket Account.
- Select “Bill Pay” option from the menu.
- Then select 1 for your payment and 2 for other’s payment. Remember if you select 2 then you need to input other phone number.
- After that select “0” for other and click OK.
- Now input 343 for Biller ID of JU.
- Now you need to input your Biller Number that you receive by a SMS.
- Enter payment amount and click OK.
- In the last you need to enter your Rocket PIN number.
- When you successfully done this work you can receive a confirmation SMS.
JU Admission Test Admit Card Download
The admit card downloading system is online base. You need to log in your account by using your bill number and transaction number. Now you need to upload your photo and signature.
Photo uploading Instruction: Please upload your recently capturing 1 copy color picture. Photo must be JPG format and pixel must be (300*300). Remember your file size not more than 100 KB.
Signature Uploading Instruction: If you have a scan copy signature then uploads it. But you need to follow their instruction for uploading signature. The signature must be JPG format and pixel is 300*80. File size not more than 60 KB.
Note: Don’t use different color background on your photo and signature.
If you are successfully uploading your photo you can able to download it. When photo and signature are uploaded you can see a downloading link. You can download it by clicking on this link. You can also print out it by clicking print now button. Know more about Jahangirnagar University.
JU Admission Test Seat Plan
The authority has been publishing a seat plan for admission test. You need to sit on the examination acceding to this seat plan. Basically the seat plan describes where and when the admission test will be happened.
So, you need to know the seat admission test seat plan. The seat plan has been preparing and it will be uploading on their official website. You can also receive a SMS for seat plan. If the authority will be change any kinds of date they are inform their website. So, stay with us for seeing update news and information.
Seat plan at first they are disclose on their website. Here you can see your exam venue and time according to your roll or applicant ID number.
Please confirm your exam venue and time by seeing seat plan. Otherwise your exam may be cancel for unwanted situation.
JU Admission Test Result
The admission test will be held on 22nd November 2022 to 3rd December 2022. Admission test will be held on Optical Mark Reader (OMR) system. The exam date not fixed. It may be change for any issue. If the authority has been change the exam date they are inform by notice. You can also read JKKNIU Admission Test Result.
When admission test result will publish you can see it here. Basically the authority publishes admission test result within 3 days to admission test. So, if you appear the admission test today then you need to wait 3 days for result. Every right answer has 1 number. If you gave wrong answer then .20 numbers has been deducted.
Before you knowing admission test result you need to know admission test marks distributions. The visitor also read BSFMSTU Admission Circular 2022.
JU Admission Test Mark Distribution
As you know that every unit has different subject then you need to know unit wise admission test mark distribution.
The admission test result will be held on total 80 marks for all unit without G and C1 unit. Exam time has been 55 minutes but extra 5 minutes will be given for OMR form fill up. G unit admission test will be held 75 numbers and 5 numbers for viva examination. C1 unit viva exam will be held for 20 marks later.
What is pass number of JU admission test?
Remember the pass number of JU admission test is 33% for all units.
What is pass number of JU admission test for English?
You need to minimum 7 numbers out of 15 for admit in this unit. We are also suggest to read Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular.
Admission Test Unit Wise Number Distribution
A unit: Mathematics-22, Physics-22, Chemistry-22, Bangla-3, English-3 and Intelligence (science)-8.
B unit: Bangla-10, English-15, Mathematics-15, General Science-25, and Intelligence-15.
C unit: Bangla-15, English-15 and Faculty related other subject-50 marks for C unit.
C1 Unit: English-10, Bangla-10 and Subject base-60 numbers.
D Unit: Chemistry-24, Botany-22, Zoology-22, Bangla and English-8 and Intelligence-4.
E Unit: Mathematics-15, English-30, Bangla-15 and Accounting, Business studies & Management-20.
F Unit: English-25, Bangla-25, Current affairs and intelligence-50.
G Unit: Mathematical Aptitude and IQ-30, English-30, Bangla-5, Current & Analytical subject-10. In this unit you need to face viva exam for 5 marks. By the way minimum pass mark of viva exam is 40%.
H Unit: Physics-20, Bangla-5, English-15, Mathematics-40,
I Unit: World Literature-10, General Knowledge-10, Bangla-15, English-15, Culture-5, Archaeology-5, Liberation War-10, History-5 and Anthropology-5.
You can also contact with them for further query. They are include contact information on this admission circular. Please contact with them from below contact.
Bill Number & Transaction ID Related Query: 01310426440, 01310426441, 01310426442.
Picture and Signature Query: 01310426443, 01310426444, 01310426445.
Admit Card & Seat Plan Query: 01310426446.
Other Query: 01310426447.