Sheikh Hasina University admission notice 2022 has been publishing. As per this circular, you can apply for admission into graduation program for 2022-2023 sessions. The authority has been announcing for admission notice for honors 1st year program.
They are also declaring admission test related all kinds of information. As a like Sheikh Hasina University admission test date and time, seat plan, admit card download, exam result, merit list result and waiting list result. We are also giving you the way to apply through online. Here you can learn below tropic. We are also giving you some answer of your question.
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Circular 2022-2023
Lets discussing admission circular of 2022. In this year, the authority will publish an admission circular in the month of September 2022. As you know that this circular only for 020-2023 session students, then you must be wanted to admit in these courses.
How many faculties are in this university?
If you don’t know how many faculty members are available in this university, then it’s for you. There are 3 faculties available in this university.
How many departments are available in this university?
There are 4 departments available in this university.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Requirements & Qualification
There are some requirements and conditions to apply in this university. If you want to admit on this university then you must know these requirements and conditions. Let’s see the requirements and conditions to application.
- Remember, your SSC passing year must be 2015 to 2018 and HSC passing year 2022.
Faculty of Arts: You need to obtain minimum 3.00 GPA in SSC and HSC exam and your both exam marks must be 7.00. If you want to admit on English faculty, then you need to obtain minimum “A-“marks on HSC exam.
Faculty of Social Sciences: All group students need to obtain minimum GPA 3.00 both SSC and HSC Examination and subtotal GPA 7.00. If you want to admit Economics department then you need to obtain minimum GPA-3.00 in HSC examination at Economics, Mathematics or Statistics subject.
Faculty of Science: If you want to admit on CSE department then you need to obtain minimum GPA 3.5 both exam and your total marks must be 8.00. On the other hand, you need to minimum GPA 3.50 in Mathematics subject at HSC examination. You need to answer mathematics, physics, and chemistry subject question and obtain good marks.
Requirements for English Medium Students:
Your SSC passing year must be 2015 to 2018 and your HSC passing year must be 2022. O-level and A-level students need minimum B grade in 4 subjects and C grade in 3 subjects among the 7 subject. But you need to apply through manually by present on their campus.
SHU Admission Application System
As you know, that application system is online base. Only English medium students need to apply through manually. Otherwise, all the candidates need to apply through online. For this reason, you need to go to admission page of their website. But you can also go to this page by clicking “Apply Now” button. If you want to do this then click below link.
When you click the apply now link, you will reach an application form page. In this page you need to fill up the form by right information. After successfully complete your application, submits it. When you submit your application, you can find out an applicant ID. Save this ID for paying your application fee. You can also read HSTU Admission Circular.
SHU Application Fee Payment Method
If you are submitting your application, then pay your application fee. Your application fee payment method you can see below.
There are two ways to pay your application fee. We are giving you both of them. Please follow the instruction properly.
Application Fee Payment by Rocket (DBBL Mobile Banking)
- At first dial *322# and select Bill Pay that you can see number 1 option.
- Here you can see two options. First one for if you pay your bill by your own mobile. If you pay your bill by using your own mobile, then select self option. But if you pay your bill by using other mobile, then select other option and write payer mobile number.
- Type “0” if you want to pay the bill and dial send button.
- Here you need to type 2717 in Enter Biller ID place.
- Write your applicant ID on Enter Biller Number place.
- Now write 700.00 TK on amount option.
- Now input your Rocket PIN and dial send button.
- At this moment, you can receive a payment confirmation SMS that provide you a transaction ID. Please save these transactions ID for further require.
Application Fee Payment by Bkash (BRAC Bank Mobile Banking)
- Dial *247# and select option number 5 to Pay Bill.
- Select option number 6 that you saw other option.
- For paying your bill, please type 2 and select Make Payment option.
- Now input Sheikh Hasina University Bkash account 01778469248 and click ok button.
- Now write 1 and click ok button.
- Here you need to input your applicant ID.
- Bill, Month and Year you need to wait some time for this information.
- Now input amount number of application fee.
- Please input your Bkash PIN and click ok button.
- If everything is right, then you will receive a confirmation SMS with transaction ID. Please save your transaction ID for further require.
SHU Admit Card Download
When the authority inform you by SMS for downloading your admit card. Please download your admit card as soon as possible. For this reason, go to their website and log in to your account. After that, input your transaction ID and print your admit card.
Remember, your printed admit card must be 80GM paper, and it will be color print. You need to printing two copies of admit card. After that sign, you’re in the right place. If you don’t sign your admit card, then your admit card will be not acceptable. If you want to know more, please visit their official website for further information.
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Test Seat Plan
Seat plan also be announcing by the authority of Sheikh Hasina University. We are also uploading the seat plan on our website. The authority also informs you seat plan or exam venue by SMS. So, keep touch with your contact number that you provided on application form fill up time. You can also read JKKNIU admission Circular.
Sheikh Hasina university admission result 2022
The admission test result will be publishing on their official website. You can also collect your result from our website. We are also publishing merit list and waiting list result. So, visit our website regularly for further information. You can also read JKKNIU admission test result.
Let’s see the question pattern of the admission test. There are two types of examination are held on the admission test. Let’s see the mark’s distribution of admission test. Read more about JU Admission Circular.
MCQ Test Marks Distribution
|Faculty Name||Subject Name||Marks|
Sheikh Hasina University Admission Written Test Marks Distribution
|Faculty Name||Subject Name||Marks|
- In the MCQ examination, a written test sheet will be evaluated in the ratio of ten times the number of seats for the promoters.
- The final merit list will be published by adding the MCQ Examination Number and the Written Examination Number.
- In MCQ test, 30 number is a pass number out of 100.
- And the written test 12 number is pass mark out of 30.
- Remember, every question have 1 marks for right answer in MCQ test. But if your answer was wrong, then 0.25 marks will be deducted for a single question.
Conclusion & University Location
At the end of the discussion, we are suggesting you please read the circular properly. Understand their terms and condition and fulfill their requirements. It is time to know about the university. The university was established in 2017. The university is located in Netrokona District. If you want to know more about Sheik Hasina University.
University Website: shu.edu.bd.
Flat: 7 B, House: 38, Road: 11(New)
(Technical Training Center, Netrokona)
Location: Netrokona District.
Contact Number: +8802550071.
Email Address: [email protected].
Chancellor: Abdul Hamid.