ULAB University Admission notice has been disclosed by the authority. You can see or download University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh (ULAB) admission circular now. We are also included admission form collecting method, require document for summiting along with application form, admission test marks distribution, admission test result, course fee and tuition fees.
ULAB University Admission Notice 2023 Spring Terms
The authority has been run three terms in a year. At this moment, their spring terms admission has been open. So, you can enroll yourself for admitting in this university. The course type and fees of tuition we are including here. You can also read City University Admission.
Every year, the authority has been admitting students in three terms.
- Spring Terms, January-April.
- Summer Terms, May-August.
- Autumn terms, September-December.
The admission circular has been publishing 1st week of January 2023. The application submission date has start already. So, you have to submit your application copy as soon as possible.
Before your application submission, you have to fulfill their admission criteria.
- Fill up your application form properly.
- Attach your passport size photo to 4 copies.
- Attach your all academic transcript and mark sheet photo copy.
ULAB Admission Eligibility
Each subject requires different qualifications for admission. However, there are some criteria that apply to almost all departments. We will now present those common criteria. You can also try to read Army IBA Admission.
- Minimum GPA is 2.50 in SSC and HSC or equivalent examination.
- Those who have got 2.00 in SSC or HSC or any of the equivalent examinations can be admitted if their combined result is 6.00.
- For English medium students, at least 5 subject in O level and 2 subject in A level must have 2.50.
- If a candidate gets 5.00 in both the examinations in the Freedom fighter quota, then he can be admitted by showing the certificate of Freedom Fighter.
- An Acceptable score in Admission test.
How to apply?
The application system is manually. So, you have to collect admission form on their campus. For this reason, you have to collect it manually from their admission office at 9:00 to 4:00 PM (office time). The candidates also try to read BDU Admission Eligibility.
- Collect admission form.
- Fill up the admission form properly.
- Attach your recently capture 4 copies color photo along with admission form.
- Attach all examination certificates, mark sheet and transcripts of your academic life.
- Submit this documents to their admission office.
- If you are an eligible candidate, then the authority will be call you to sit in the admission test.
ULAB Admission Test Result
The admission test result will be publishing on their official website. They are also informing you admission test date and time. You can also know the admission test date and time from our website. We are also providing admission test venue. So, you can collect your all information from one place.
The authorities will publish a merit list based on your admission test results and SSC and HSC test results. They will be admitted from the said merit list. Then fill from the waiting list if the number of seats is vacant.
The admission test will be available in our website. You can also download it from their official website. But it is easy to collect your result from our website.
The authority has been providing a question pattern in admission test that contains two parts. You have to participate all the parts in this examination.
Admission Test Question Part-1: Multiple Chose Question (MCQ). The question will be making by English language, mathematics, Physics and logical reasoning.
Admission Test Question Part-2: The part 2 is a written test. You have to write an essay in this examination. You can also try to download BSMRAAU Admission Result.
Undergraduate Program Admission Fee
|Program Name||Credit Hours||Admission Fee (One Time)|
|BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)||120||TK. 15000.|
|MSJ (BSS in Media studies & Journalism||129|
|BA in English & Humanities (DEH)||140|
|CSE (B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering|
|EEE (B.Sc. in Electrical & Electronic Engineering|
ULAB Scholarship Policy for Undergraduate Program
The university has been different type of scholarship system. So, you can apply any of them. Let’s see their scholarship policy and terms.
- If you got GPA-5.00 in both SSC & HSC level without 4th subjects then you can get 100% Scholarship.
- 5 A and one sitting in O Level & 1 A and 1 sitting in A level can get 100% scholarship.
- 40% scholarship for GPA-5.00 students with 4th subject in SSC and HSC level.
- 40% scholarship for Sibling/Spouse/ULAB/GEMCON employee ward/spouse.
- The English medium students can get 20% scholarship.
- Please read their scholarship policy for more scholarship program.
Please visit their website or read admission notice for admission to ULAB University. If you want, contact their helpline number. Moreover, if you want, you can comment and ask questions. We will try to answer your question in time. You can also collect your course fee, tuition fee and program cost in our website. Stay with us for more update information.